Powered by Blogger.

Growth

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wearing: Marina FINI earrings, Vintage jacket, thrifted blouse, school uniform skirt and Dr Martens boots.

I've been obsessed with personal development and growth over the last couple of weeks. It's been difficult for me but I've finally reached a point where I can be honest with myself about my personal relationships and when to move on. To celebrate my new found freedom I dressed like a plant witch, although to be honest I look more like a character from Dynasty. This has largely to do with my slightly padded shoulders and the amount of clashing prints in this outfit. Most of my time has been spent learning about plants lately as they are an integral part of my honours thesis. I've also learned more about mushrooms than I ever thought I would in a lifetime. It just goes to show that life never really turns out the way you thought it would be. Also, I thought wearing body glitter on my eyelids was a good idea but after about an hour or so the glitter had slowly migrated onto my cheeks. I'll probably find glitter in the bathroom and around the house for the next month.


 3- Eleanor Hardwick for Rookie Mag, 6- Susie Bubble wearing Simone Rocha X J Brand, 8- Don't Go Into the Woods via Rookie Mag, 10- Rookie Mag Road Trip Diary: Week Three.

Pages

 

Most Reading