Powered by Blogger.

It's the most, wonderful time of the year

Thursday, November 5, 2015


I know, I know, we've just finished celebrating Halloween and Christmas has become the latest meme but I'm actually really excited to be celebrating Christmas this year! Aside from being able to use this holiday season to plan new content (both here and for science websites) as well as long-term employment, I've made so a lot of new friends this year. It's usually at this time of year that it's important to plan your events (including on whether to host or not!), organise Christmas card lists and the season's hottest accessories. I've been crushing on this metallic green dress from Asos and Christmas themed phone case from Skinny Dip, but what I'm most excited about is creating handmade cards for my friends, family and peers. I've also been toying with the idea of what my dream party invitation would look like, if you know, I weren't still living at home in a tiny house in the suburbs. I mean, a girl can dream, can't she? In lieu of a party invitation, I did create a mini Christmas-themed moodboard (expect more seasonal inspiration soon!) For party invites inspiration and cards without the snail mail, Paperless Posta have plenty of card designs for all occasions- including the silly season.

Pages

 

Most Reading