Powered by Blogger.

Cloud Nine

Monday, November 16, 2015








Wearing: Discount Universe halter top, Target trousers, gifted bangle and Chloë Sevigny x Opening Ceremony boots.

I was well and truly feeling myself in this outfit. The pants and bracelet are pieces my mom bought me, as she insists on buying my clothes despite my many protests. So I thought, why not wear those pieces with two of my favourite things I bought for myself? I have the terrible affliction of forgetting about amazing pieces I purchase months ago, and forgetting that even if I have worn them there aren't any pics on my blog. I'm citing this amazing sequined halter top, which is not a style that I would normally wear but it was actually fun to show a little skin for once! Aside from making my body look hot this piece if so well made, each sequin was hand-sewn and the fabric is surprisingly heavy but also stretchy. The previous owner either 1.) did not wear it much or 2.) looked after it. Whatever the case may be I'm extremely grateful I snapped up this archive piece when I did- it's one of my absolute favorites from the Australian brand!

Pages

 

Most Reading