Powered by Blogger.

This is the hour. Ours is the magic. Ours is the power

Friday, October 23, 2015

Pink and gold is giving me strength right now. I can't tell you what it means to have the sun still up when I come home at 7pm each night, and having to wear my pink Karen Walker sunglasses when I leave home in the morning, and again in the evenings. I sense a change in myself, generally spurred on by watching Man Repeller's youtube videos. For the first time I want to become a simpler human being. But I'm still attracted to very pretty things, and want to buy all the strange and unusual objects I once did. But now, I think styling them will become slightly more reductive than before. I also want to know what looks good on me- and before I didn't really care I just wore what made me happy. But maybe this is important, to understand more about myself. And does that make me a sell out? No. I don't think people would look at how I dress and sneer that I am doing this to seek the attention of men. I want to wear things which make me happy and look at my reflection in shop windows and feel good about myself.

1- Meadham Kirchhoff, 2- unknown, 3- Kailey Flyte, 4 & 5- Flossgloss Baby Baby Lookboo, 6- photo by christinawinkelmann, 7- unknown.

Pages

 

Most Reading